Friday, January 4, 2013

Neighbor stops by to say thanks for the booze and walks in on me beating off!!

Beth came by the next morning to say thanks for buying them alcohol and totally caught me jacking off!! I was sitting on the couch with my head tilted back and my eyes closed, enjoying
my hand pumping up and down my rock hard cock. The front door was open but the screen door was closed, I heard the screen door open and my eyes met hers just as she started to chuckle. She explained she came over to say thanks and then began teasing me. She laughed at how embarrassed I was as she told me to continue masturbating for her. She made me tell her how much I masturbate and I admitted how hot I thought her and her girlfriend are and that I had jacked off thinking about them.
She thought it was real funny how I turned all red and hard a hard time holding back from cumming as she took her top off and fondled her fucking awesome tits in front of me!! She made me promise to jack off thinking about her tits all day, then she put back on her shirt and went back to her apartment.

1 comment:

  1. i know how great it is to get caught wanking. i let by my wife sisters catch me at it ,they comments after ward were an aphrodisiac to me. her mother also caught me once, but she only said that i was disgusting, same thing as my wife was saying. if i started in front of her she use to slap my face hard and use to order me to my room. [ we always had separate bedrooms,she didn't want to be groped by me.

    ReplyDelete