Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stepmom walks in on me fucking her best friend and stays to watch!!

It was early afternoon when Sherri stopped by, she took off her clothes as she walked across the room, she laid on her back and asked me to fuck her, fuck her real hard. I had just slid it in and gone balls deep when my stepmother Pat walked in and in a mocking tone was saying "Yeah, fuck her, fuck her real hard". She pulled up a chair and sat down about two feet away from the two of us fucking. She starts acting like she was a fuck coach, telling me "fucker her harder", "more to the right", even telling us when to switch positions and what position to switch to.
I fucked Sherri hard for about an hour, the only time Pat left the room was to refill her drink. In between telling me what to do, Pat would talk to Sherri about how good I was fucking her! When I couldn't hold back anymore P at told Sherri to get on her knees and had me cum on her best friend face!! Sherri got cleaned up and her and Pat went out to the bar for the rest of the day.

It was weird and totally fucking hot all at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment