Sunday, August 29, 2010

All afternoon stepmom humiliates me while watching me beat off

Pat sat watching me jacking off talking about how her and her friend caught me fucking my fleshlight the night before, teasing me about how red my face was and how embarrassed I looked. She laughed as she told me how pathetic I am always jerking off and that she always knew I never be anything more than a chronic masturbator. She told me how much she used to enjoy "accidentally" exposing herself to me and then finding where I ran off to masturbate, knowing that I was thinking off her the while I stroked my cock. She knew every place I went to jack off in that house and could hear or see me masturbate in all of them. During the day I didn't like to beat off in my room because she always had some reason to come barging in. She explained to me that at first when she barged in she was trying to catch me beating off and if she would have been able to walk in on me masturbating she probably would have fucked me. She told me how as time went by she thought more and more that I was pathetic because she could so easily and so often cause me to go jack off. All of that was in addition to the almost every night before going to bed masturbation that Pat and Sherri watched from Sherri's roof. Looking her in the eye as she laughed at me because here I was years later jacking off for her, She began asking if I always fucked like when I was fucking Sherri or if that was only sometimes, I told her that was how I always could fuck. She started slowly taking her clothes off while she had me tell her how I would fuck her if given the opportunity. She teased me as she made me confess how much I wanted to fuck her when I was a teenager. Then she was telling me how much she liked my big cock, how much she liked how I fucked her friend Sherri, and how she hadn't had a good fuck in a long time.

more to cum

No comments:

Post a Comment