Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Inferior Loser!

I found a folder on my computer with 47,000 pictures of naked women, so I apologized to my cock for the serious pounding I was about to do to it. I started the slideshow program and started jacking off to all the naked women, every now and then I would see girl that I didn't find particularly attractive and I would hit the delete key then the enter key for the confirmation dialog. Kim noticed me touching the keyboard and asked what I was doing, I told her I was deleting the pics I didn't really like. She freaked out and asked me what I am, I said a loser, she asked what do women think about me, I said that all women know I'm a pathetic fuckin loser. She asked what I was fantasizing in my head as I was looking at the pics of naked women, I could feel my face turning red as I admitted that I was fantasizing that I wasn't a loser, just a normal guy and that the women liked me and wanted to be naked around me. She burst into hysterical laughter then she asked me if I had ever been even equal to any woman and I replied of course not. She asked if that would eveer change, again I replied honestly with of course not. She asked me why was she here in my apt, I said because I give her money and drugs. She asked me to explain why I thought it was ok for a huge pathetic loser like me to think about not being a loser and thinking that women would ever want to be naked around me. I couldn't think of an answer, she then asked why a loser like me thought it was ok to reject women who took their clothes off for me to see their naked bodies by deleting their pictures. I had never thought about like that but she was totally right. She told me I had to fantasize about how much these women would laugh at me in person. She also said I have stop on every picture I would have deleted and out loud say how much of a loser I am compared to them and thank them for letting me see them naked and beg forgiveness for being such a fucking loser before continuing on to see other pictures. She ordered me to slap the shit out of my rock hard cock while we sat and got super fucking high. Then back to looking at pics of naked women. She laughed in my face as I begged the pictures for forgiveness and admitted being a loser. Thinking about everyone of the women laughing at me, getting naked just to laugh at what a loser I am, was so fucking arousing, my cock was so hard and it wasn't long till I was really strugling not to cum. Kim saw this and ruthlessly began extracting as much cash and drugs as she could. This went on for about an hour before she had to leave, I was barely holding back, my legs twiching, I was moaning and groaning and couldn't stop. I thought I was going to get a release and then she laughed and said no fucking way was I going to get permission to cum. She was walking out the door as she told me to slap the hell out of my cock for at least 10 minutes, then I had to ride the edge till whenever she came back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment