Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Inferior Loser 2

It was early afternoon when Kim came by to get high and get money to go out drinking. She had me kneeling in front of the chair she was sitting in, stroking my cock real hard and I had to look down at the floor and no looking up at her. We got super fucking high and I was so fucking turned on I could barely hold back from exploding.
Kim totally saw how fucking much I was struggling and began asking me humiliating questions and using her phone to record video of my answers, I confessed every shameful detail. Stuff like how I've always been a loser, how I masturbate all day every day, how much I loved the humiliation and how much I was struggling not to cum because of it. I had to look into the camera on the back of her phone as I admitted how I paid her to be there, she asked if could be even more humiliated and ashamed and I said if instead of fucking my fist I was fucking my Fleshlight while being recorded answering her questions. I then got out my Fleshlight and continued answering her questions while I fucked it. She asked if I would be humiliated if she showed the video she was recording to other people and I said yes, she asked if I would pay her extra to do it, and she recorded me saying yes. I was so close to cumming my legs started twitching She told me NOT to cum without permission. She told me to look at her awesome tits and describe how much I love them, I begged and pleaded not to as I knew I wouldn't be able to keep from exploding for more than a second or two. Thankfully she said I didn't have to worship her tits however she made me confess how I even disappoint my Fleshlight with my so called sexual performance (actually the lack of). She told me that I was going to go out and get something to eat and have some drinks with her, so I took a quick shower and I jacked off while we got high some more before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment