Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Inferior Loser 3

As we walked towards the door Kim grabbed my hard cock and pulled me around by it like it was a leash. She did this all the way to my truck. We went to a bar about two blocks away and as I walk around the side of the truck she tells me to pull my zipper down and pull my cock out which she grabs ahold of and leads me inside. It is fairly dark and I can barely see anything until my eyes adjust to the darkness. She pulls me by the cock to the booths along the back wall of the bar. When she stops walking she turns around and lets go of my cock and she does like a windmill swing as she slaps my cock real hard and it was really loud. She tells me to sit in a booth and walks to the bar and starts talking to the bartender who is a friend of hers. They quickly start laughing and giggling as the bartender starts making some drinks. Then a waitress goes over to talk to them and Kim has her phone out and they are all looking at it and laughing hysterically. They all come to the booth and the waitress sets down a couple of rum & cokes and 8 shots. Kim sits on the other side of the table from me and the waitress and bartender stand at the end of the table. Everyone picks up a shot and drinks it and as we pick up the second shot Kim makes a toast to me being a huge fucking loser. The bartender goes back to the bar and the waitress keeps giggling as she takes our food order. About ten minutes later the waitress brings more shots and the bartender comes over to do a shot with us. Kim plays with her phone for a second and puts phone on the table and says she has even more pathetic and humiliating stuff recorded than what she already has shown them. The phone is playing the video of me fucking my Fleshlight and saying how embarrassing it would be if she show other people and that I would pay her to do it. She starts to make a toast but the three of them can't stop laughing, it takes about 3 or 4 minutes (it seemed like forever) before they can stop laughing enough for us to drink our shots. The waitress and bartender walk away laughing uncontrollably and Kim says that I will be paying all three of them and of course I agree. She asked if my cock was still sticking out of my zipper and I said yes, she asked me if I was rock hard, and of course the answer was yes, then she asked if it was because of her showing the videos and them laughing at me and again I said yes. She told me to start jacking off and not to stop for anything.
The waitress was bringing our burgers over and Kim looked at me and told me again that I better not stop jacking off. The waitress set our food on the table and her eyes got wide and she burst out laughing as she noticed me masturbating. She looked at Kim and Kim told her that I was going to pay all three of them intsead of just kim. The waitress walked away saying that is the most fucked up pathetic shit she has ever seen. After we finished eating Kim told me to pull my shorts off, I started to protest and she said if I diddn't take my shorts off right away she would make me take my shirt off also. So I slid my shorts off and she had me push them over to her under the table and she picked them up and put them in her purse. She made me look down at the table and continue beating off as she asked me if I thought the waitress and bartender were hot and I admitted that fuck yes they were. At the same time the waitress began putting some more shots on the table, I was startled because I didn't know she was right there and could hear me answer Kim's question. As we picked up the shots Kim made me look at them and ask them to take my money because I'm a huge fucking loser. We drank the shots and through their laughing they said fuck yes they wanted my money. The waitress and bartender left and Kim made me look down at the table again while I continued to jack off under the table. It wasn't long till another round of shots was brought over and with the bartebder and waitress standing there Kim asked if I was going to want to think about them later tonight while I'm masturbating. I could feel my face turn bright red and I kind of stuttered and Kim said I better answer or I would have to take off my shirt. I said quietly said yes and was told to say it loud enough for the girls to hear. I cleared my throat and said yes. Kim asked me "yes, what?", I replied yes I would like to think about them while I masurbate. She made me look up at them and ask them for permission to jack off while thinking about them. They could hardly stop giggling and the waitress said she didn't mind and the bartender said only if I paid both of them more money. I agreed and thanked them and then we drank our shots. We sat there and drank another 5 or six rounds of shots.
When the other custermers had left Kim told me to go to the ATM by the bathrooms and take out cash to pay the girls. Before I had time to say anything she said I better go now before some customers walk in and she handed me my wallet. I slid out of the booth and walked over to the atm with my hard cock bobbing up and down with each step. I had to do multiple transactions as the withdrawl limit was $60 at a time. I could feel my face burning and could hear the girls laughing at me as I tried to hurry. I got back to the booth and we did another round of shots and I paid all three of them cash because I'm a fucking loser. Then I gave the waitress my credit card to pay for the food and drinks, when she came back with the reciept Kim said I better give them a huge tip to split. She told me to stand up so I slid out of the booth again and she grabbed my rock hard cock and led me out the door and to my truck with no pants on. As soon as we got to the truck we decided I was too drunk to drive so Kim led me by the cock while we walked the couple of blocks to my place, thankfully the sun had gone down so it was dark outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment