Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A huge Thank YOU to the women!!

I would like to say a huge thank you to all the women in the world that have had their picture taken with no clothes on, and also to those who have performed sexual acts on camera!! I hope y'all know how much it means to me and how much I masturbate to your pictures and/or videos. Masturbation is so much better thanks to you taking off your clothes in front of a camera! When I see your tits or ass or pussy all I can do is grab my cock and start stroking. I am eternally enslaved by your images and worship you by stroking for hours and sometimes days at a time. I feel the least I can do to attempt to pay you back for getting naked in front of a camera is to constantly, continually, compulsively, and chronically masturbate to your pictures and videos. I imagine what it would be like to feel your tits, to put my face between them, to lick your pussy, sliding my dick between your tits, as my hand is furiously pounding up and down on my cock. I don't want it to end it feels so fucking great, so I edge continuously for hours on end to show how grateful I am for all your pictures and videos. I want to have stroke sessions worthy of the effort that so many of you have gone through being naked when a camera is around. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will continue, non-stop, pounding my cock day and night to new pics and vids, it's the least I can do to say thanks for y'all continuing to get naked for a camera. Even if you have only flashed your tits for a friends phone there are guys masturbating to your tits regularly! Your selfless gift of your nudity helps losers like me have a great sex life. For me seeing you naked and fantasizing about fucking you while pounding my fist up and down on my cock is so much better than having sex with a real woman. I can have sex with my hand for hours, imagining that I am fucking you like you would want and deserve to be, instead of the 30 seconds of total and complete disappointment it would be in reality. I fuck my hand hard wishing I wasn't such a loser and could satisfy a woman. Looking at your pics and videos makes jerking off feel so fucking awesome, I feel like less of a loser because I can see women naked, even though I know it makes me even more of a loser! I can imagine they are naked for me because they want to be naked for me, even though I really know that women don't want to get naked for losers like me. I pretend that I am satisfying the women I am looking at, fucking them real good, as I pound the shit out of my cock. It feels fucking amazing to me and I'm not disappointing anyone, so it's a win-win! While I'm fucking my fist I feel like a real man who can get laid easily, inside I know how much of a loser I am. I know I will never fuck you, but seeing you naked let's a loser like me imagine fucking someone hot like you. 
I don't care if you are heavy, thin, small tits, big tits, or any variation of these, I want to jack off to your pics!!! You don't have to show your face if you don't want to... Just post whatever part of your body you want to any of the tumblr pic groups and rest assured me and thousands of other horny dudes will be jacking off to you!! I promise you for many, many years there will be someone looking at your picture while masturbating! If you would like to have guys looking at you while they jack off, you really must post some naked pics of your body!! You will never have to wonder if you are pretty or hot enough for guys, because you will know that guys find you attractive enough to masturbate to you!! I always have at least one screen going through a tumblr pic group, each pic is displayed for 2200ms or 2.2 seconds, I jack off to thousands of pics a day, yours should be some of them!!!

Once again I would like to say thank you for being so awesome and sharing your naked body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment