Monday, June 29, 2009

As a slave I had to follow all instructions, even if that meant breaking the rules, which I was still punished for!!

I originally heard i was to follow orders from Goddess Candice, so when one of the girls in the motor home told me to look at her tits i didn't listen because one of the rules is to not look at women. When Goddess heard I didn't follow an order she pulled into a rest stop and I was taken from the motor home naked and bent over a table so they could take turns paddling my ass. I was then informed that I had to do what ever I was told, even if it broke the rules, then if I did violate a rule I had to admit it to Goddess right away so I could be punished for it. My ass felt like it was on fire as i was led back into the motor home. I was then teased by a hot young woman with great tits, she fondled them in front of me and made me say how much I liked them, what about them, how aroused she was making me. She made me tell her how I could be jerking my cock in front of a smoking hottie, who is totally teasing me with her damn near perfect tits, and not be spraying cum all over the place. I was so fucking close to losing control, I did my best to explain something I didn't really understand and all my concentration was required to keep from cumming. She thought it was funny when I stutter or my breathing would change from being so close to orgasm. She teased me all the way to the ranch, and then some...
I will be posting more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment