Friday, September 29, 2017

I'm so fucking high!!

I am so fucking tweaked!! I am sitting here just loving how it feels as my hand goes up and down on my cock.. Not edging, just stroking.. It's really awesome how it feels, very aroused but not yet edging.. Looking at pics of naked women... I'm really high!! Looking at naked tits makes me horny... My cock is so hard as I stroke it slowly.. Just me and my hard cock, no body else to deal with, I can jerk off how I want to... I'm beginning to feel the tingles of orgasm starting to flow.. Starting to edge and stroking faster!! Fuck yeah, this is incredible feeling, I am so fucking horny!! I think it's time to get the FleshLight!! One of the greatest inventions ever, Fleshlights are fucking amazing, damn close to the real thing!!! Edging with the Fleshlight is definitely some hardcore shit, it can make it REAL hard to hold back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment