Friday, September 29, 2017

Ashley comes back...

 Ashley came back after drinking with some of her friends at a bar all afternoon. She is out of drugs and money and wants some more of both. I tell her I will pay her to keep her clothes on and be mean to me while she tells me how she wants to see me masturbate. We party hardcore while she humiliates me, and really seems to enjoy it. While doing this we talked about how she can get more money from me. I tell her that I will pay her for every friend that she brings over, which she thinks is going to be how she is going to get a lot of money from me... I told her she could get me to give up some more by not letting me cum and making me beg for it, but denying me.. She thought that was fucking hilarious because of how lame it is.. We got fucking spun and I paid her and gave some dope and she laughed at me as she walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment