Thursday, August 2, 2018

this is the sixth day I've been awake and jacking non stop day and night...

I so fucking high and pounding my fist up and down my cock so fucking hard and fast!! I love looking at pics of naked women while I hack off, fuck yes, seeing their tits and pussy and naked body, fuck yes!!! I know it's because I'm high but some of the girls in the picture seem to know I'm beating off to them, Not in a that's why they took the picture way, but like the know that me as a specific individual, is right now, at this moment, jacking off to their picture. Fuck yeah, they all know that I masturbate to their pics, that's why they had pics taken of themselves naked.
I'm a huge fucking loser, jacking off looking at images of naked women because I would just disappoint them if I had sex with them. I began edging shortly after I started masturbating as I disappointed myself by cumming to fast. I pay women not to have sex with me, I want them to keep their clothes on and watch me masturbate. I don't know how I could be more of a loser than I already am.
What a fucking pathetic loser I am... I fucking love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment