Friday, June 22, 2018

fucking fist and getting high

When I woke up this morning my hand immediately wrapped itself around my cock and started pounding up and down it hard and fast. It took about 5 min to reach the first edge of the day and I loaded my pipe and it only took a couple hits to get high as fuck. I sat on the floor in the middle of the room and slowly stroked my cock while I took more hits till I was super fucking spun. I am in love with being a solosexual fist fucker, there is nothing better than the feeling of my fist pumping up and down on my rock hard dick. The only exception to that is being watch while jacking off, of course!! About an hour later I moved to the computer and had pictures from tumblr being displayed for 2.2 seconds each on one screen and videos on the other screen. Whenever I got too close to edge and had to take my hand off my cock to keep from cumming I would get take some hits. The way my hand makes my cock feel is what I live for, it's so fucking amazing being on the edge of orgasm for hours. The orgasm keeps getting stronger and more difficult to not go over the edge. Over the next few hours there are a couple of times that I get so close to going over the edge that I immediately get in position so that if I cum it will be all over my face per the rules of the masturbation challenge/marathon I am participating in. Neither time did I actually cum but they were damn close, so close I don't know how or why I didn't. I fucking love the way looking at naked women make my cock throb as I stroke it real hard and fast. The energy of orgasm pulses out of my cock and through my whole body with each stroke. I get even higher as the intensity of the orgasm keeps building and I abuse my hard cock even harder. The program that I use to display the slide show of pic's says I've seen 14,376 of them when I decided to start drinking beer while getting higher and jacking off. After about a dozen beers in about an hour I am so fucked up I am having difficulties when I have go get another beer. I grabbed my blow-up sex doll and started fucking her in the missionary position. It should surprise no one that I quickly started disappointing her sexually with having to stop frequently to keep from cumming! I continued with my pathetically inadequate performance for about an hour and a half before I switched to my fleshlight. I am so close to cumming that it is not much fun fucking the fleshlight so I decide to go get some cash from the ATM so I can pay any girl that may stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment