Sunday, October 8, 2017

Ashley brings some friends over and we get super fucking high and of course I give them a ton of money!!

I was about to cum on my face when I heard Ashley come through the front door. She had three friends with her and they all saw me with my legs over my head and my cock aimed at my face!! I was kind of surprised I didn't blow my load onto my face right then!! We all got fucking spun out of our minds while I jacked off for their amusement. They had fun laughing at me as I showed them pretty much all of the humiliating ways I like to masturbate. They especially loved it when I gave them $$ throughout the afternoon and evening.. They all wanted some drugs also even though I got them higher than they had ever been in their life. They were so fucked up, they had a great time taking off their clothes and teasing me mercilessly, for hours, with their hot young bodies. Rubbing their tits in my face, laughing as I admitted how I was not worthy of being near women so fucking hot!! They kept doing whatever it took to keep me right on the very edge of exploding!! They laughed at the effect they and their bodies had on me, how I would (and did) whatever they told me to. I loved how they made me beg and plead for them to keep teasing and using me!! I willingly gave them everything I had as they watched me humiliate myself in front of them. All the money I had and could get, all the dope I had, as I fucked my blow-up doll, and my Fleshlight, and my hand for them. They had me pretending I was fucking each one of them as at first I fucked my doll, then my Fleshlight. They had me jam it in the couch right in front of them as I pretended I could fuck them. They laughed in my face while I fucked my Fleshlight which was mere inches from their actual pussies. They humiliated me for fucking the Fleshlight when any kind of a real man would have stuck his dick in them, they were completely naked as I pretended I was fucking them. It would have been real easy to slip my dick in at least one of them, but I would rather fuck a piece of plastic right in front of them. Their titties bounced around and they moaned and groaned to tease me for being such a fucktard!!
By the time they had left I had given each of them over a thousand in cash (Ashley got over two thousand), and almost a thousand dollars worth of drugs.
They (of course) had me cum on my face right before they left, and I was ordered not to clean any of it off!! They made me promise to continue fantasizing about fucking them and cumming on my face over and over and over for the rest of the night!!!
I am about to explode again remembering those fucking tits bouncing right in front of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment