Monday, September 4, 2017

I'm so fucking close to cumming!!!!

I'm going to cum so fucking hard!! oh fuck yes, I fucking love it, I'm so fucking close to cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck!!! I think I'm about ready to just do it!!!  fuck yeah, just lay back and let it go!!! Or wait should I get in position to cum on my face like a fucking loser deserves!! Fuck yes, nothing says loser like having cum sprayed on your face and having it drip off your face because losers don't get to clean their face off.
Fuck I'm so damn close!! I'm going to be cumming on my loser face, spraying hot jizz all over my face! I'm going to cum!! I have to get in position!!!

Fuck yeah that was AWESOME!!! I shot cum all over my face!!! I'm sitting here with it dripping of my chin and my nose while I finish this post!!! what a fucking loser!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment