Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mostly by myself, with occasional visits with step sisters....

I fucking love waking up knowing I'm going to masturbate all day long!!! Just me stroking my cock and enjoying the fuck out of every stroke!! The feeling of my hand going up and down my cock is amazing!! No where near edging, just stroking up and down, I fucking love masturbating!!
My step sister Debbie walked in and teased me real fucking hard with her amazing body! After about an hour she told that her class reunion was this weekend and she would probably bring some old friends over to see me!! She stuck my face between her perfect tits for a minute and then she got dressed and left... I am so fucking horny for her, I want to fuck her so fucking bad, I always have...
My step sisters have always been smoking hot!!! Always been better than me, way, way, way, out of my league... I still often fantasize about fucking them!! And they know it!!!! I sometimes fantasize that I wasn't a huge fucking loser when I came to live with them, and that I was cool enough to actually fuck them. But I am now and have always been a huge fucking loser....
Back to seriously pounding on my cock!!!! I fucking love jacking off and will never, ever, stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment