Thursday, July 20, 2017

I love jerking off on meth!!

 I feel like I am filled with the energy of orgasm, riding the edge, becoming part of the energy. Like if I point at someone electricity would shoot out of me and into them. It feels like the energy I have merged with gives me life, I am a part of it and it is part of me. There is nothing else that matters, never was, all I can ever hope to be is intertwined with this pure ecstasy. I can't believe that anything anywhere could feel this incredible, my hand gets my cock to make me feel like I never want to do anything but masturbate. That's all I will do, my life is dedicated to the masturbatorial arts!!! I fucking love it way to much to stop!!! This is the ultimate in absolute pleasure, I can't accurately describe even a little bit of how fucking insane it feels to get spun and jack off... I am hopelessly addicted to this!!! I hope everyone gets to find out how insanely mind blowing this is!!!
Fuck yeah, my fist is pounding so fucking hard up and down on my rock hard cock!!!
I fucking love this!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Yep.
    That's definitely it.
    Meth.
    Demons.
    Precisely how you can keep going.
    I just hope you
    dont wind-up
    in Hell doing
    the five-finger-handjob.
    Cuzz in the Abyss o'Misery,
    you wont find any lovely thangs.
    Only death N destruction,
    hunger N thirst,
    pain N lonelyness,
    rotting N worms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going on over 25 hours and feels so fucking good!

    ReplyDelete