Monday, November 30, 2015

Trying to buy or bribe to get permission to cum.

I knew that it wasn't going to work, she told me it wasn't going to get her to give me permission to cum, and yet I tried it several times a day. Each time she put the leash on me and walked me naked to the atm to get her some money. She was always interested in getting more cash from me and told me before we went to get the money that she still would not give me permission to cum. Every time I gave her the cash I was still a little hopeful that this time she would give me the permission I wanted so fucking badly. The total amount that I gave her was just over $10,000, plus another $4,000 that I gave to her friends hoping they would help me. There were a couple of times were they acted like I was going to get permission, worked me right to the edge and teased me mercilessly, and at the last second they still said no. Her friends that I gave money to all promised to try and help me convince her to change her mind, after I gave them money they all laughed at me for being such a fucking loser for thinking they would do anything for me. I knew the whole time that money wouldn't help, but I had to try, I want to cum so fucking bad.
I've fucked both men and women, been fucked again, by both men and women, jacked off to beautiful women, sometimes they had their clothes on sometimes they were naked and teasing me, I've walked many miles completely naked on a leash, I've done chores, I've served drinks nude at a party, all without cumming. I have a feeling it will be a long time till I cum again, I will be masturbating non-stop every waking moment till then, and I will love every second of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment