Monday, November 30, 2015

Declaring masturbation as my calling in life, my only desire is to masturbate every waking moment!!!

I can't imagine doing anything except beating off every moment that I am awake. The fucking unbelievable amount of pleasure that edging produces beyond description and is what I live for. I keep getting better at edging and can't fucking believe that it keeps feeling better. It truly is living inside of an orgasm and it is nothing short of miraculous to have the feeling of orgasm for hours and days at a time. I've been edging all fucking day and it is so fucking intense that I can't keep from moaning and groaning rather loudly

3 comments:

  1. I have to stroke for hours and hours every day. never enough pumping. john c. segaiolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. t he more I mast urbate the more i have to. i hope my g. f. cuckold me like my hot wife use to. it would increase my solo sex to a bate/coma. my hot wife had many boyfriends , she was available to almost any body.she use to order me to my room when she had guys up at the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edging is the royal road for anyone who wants to bring masturbation into their life. Edging is the master skill. You might learn it in your twenties, embrace it in your thirties, become a dedicated solosexual in your forties, become a professional masturbator in your fifties, ... And all because you have continued to hone your craft and go deeper using this oh-so-simple but oh-so-profound tool of edging.

    ReplyDelete