Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I almost got to cum, at least I thought I was going to get permission....

I was going out of my mind with the teasing that bordered on torture that Mary and Jennifer had been putting me through. It was the most intense teasing they had done so far. I really fell for it when they started talking about letting me come later on that night. They talked about how they thought I had earned it, that I deserved to finally have permission to explode. They had a bunch of friends over to party and they all talked about my getting to cum, and how they should make me do it. They teased me about finally getting to see my cum face and laughed about how fucking horny I was. After what seemed like forever Ashley and Mary stripped in front of me and teased me with their naked bodies. They said I should get ready to cum to their hot bodies, pressing my face between their tits, totally rubbing all over me, making me believe I was about to get to cum. They told me to lay so I would shoot my cum on my face, I was so fucking ready to explode. Then Mary walked in said I definitely did NOT have permission to cum, everyone started laughing at me. I was fucking crushed, and right on the edge of cumming. That was really cruel of them, I need to cum so fucking bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment