Thursday, March 26, 2015

She needed a good fucking!!

She stepped closer and put my face between her tits, holy shit I almost came instantly! I couldn't believe  I was going to get to fuck her smoking hot body! She told me what she expected and what she wanted. She made sure I understood that I better live up to her expectations, and if I didn't she would put me through hell. If I did manage to perform acceptably, she was still going to treat me like the loser I am, and I was going to have to pay her for getting to put my dick in her.
She pushed me onto the floor and sat on my face, I went to town on her pussy and soon she was moaning loudly and shaking all over. I made her cum several times in a row each one stronger than the last. She was crying from cumming so hard when she said she wanted to get fucked, she began almost begging me to stick my dick in her. I shoved my cock in her mouth and fucked her face for a minute. Then pulled my cock out and smacked her face with it as she continued begging me to fuck her. I got her to agree to let me do whatever I wanted to her, without asking what that meant. All I could think about was that I was going to fuck her in the ass, real, real, hard!!!
I fucked her every which way we could think of, she got fucked hard, and well, and had a great time. She had cum for like the 15th time when i rolled her over, held her arms behind her back and told her I wanted to fuck her ass as I slid my cock up her ass!! She tried to resist at first, tried to say I wasn't allowed to, and after she realized I had tricked her and there was nothing she could do she went with it. She took it like a trooper, moaning with pleasure as I fucked her ass hard enough to make her cum a couple more times!!!
When I was done fucking her she lit a cigarette and, as calmly as she could, told me that I had done an alright job fucking her. However I was still a pathetic jerk off slut and I had to go get the money i owed her for the privilege of fucking her, and I had to go get it totally naked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment