Saturday, June 21, 2014

First punishment for fucking my step sisters ass...

My step mother pulled out her new camcorder and had me stand in front of her while I beat off and had me describe how I would see hot women in public then fantasize about them later while masturbating. I had to describe what I liked most, what kind of women I looked for, what about them did I fantasize about, and why it proves what a loser jerk off boy I am. She recorded around two hours of video then had me
put on shorts and a t-shirt she brought with her that said "I am a Chronic Masturbator!" in pretty big letters on the front and we went out to humiliate me in public.
We went to a sports bar known for it's hot waitress's and bartenders, I had to walk up alone and ask for a table, then change my mind and ask to be seated at the bar. My step mother Pat sat next to me a couple of minutes later and made me ask the totally hot blonde bartender what she thought of my shirt. She read me shirt then burst out laughing, she asked if it was true and when I said yes she burst out laughing again and went and got some of her coworkers so they could check me out. Most thought it was hilarious, some were kind of offended. A few of the more curious started asking questions and Pat pulled out her tablet and began showing them the video she had recorded of me earlier. Pretty soon there was at least 10 hot women watching the video of me standing there jerking off and talking about how I fantasized about women I saw in public places. Of course I had to tell them that it was indeed true and that I would be soon fantasizing about them while masturbating. I was humiliated the whole time, I could feel my face burning red with embarrassment in large part because it was all the shameful truth! Some of the women thought I was a disgusting pig, some thought it was fucking hilarious and teased and flashed me their tits to give me something to beat off to. It didn't take too long till pretty much every female in the place, customers and staff knew about me and had watched part of the video. I couldn't look any of them in the eye as I was embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief.
Pat told me to go out to the van and start jacking off, I was pounding my fist up and down my cock pretty fast and hard when the side door of the van slid open. The sound of people bursting into laughter made me totally fucking almost blow my load right then. The van was parked so that anyone in the outside smoking area could fully see me as I sat there beating off with no clothes on. I opened my eyes and saw that almost all the women that I had seen inside were outside watching me masturbate. Some laughed and giggled, some verbally teased me, some flashed their tits, quite a few of them had their cell phones out and took pictures or recorded video. It was only about five minutes till pat told me to get in position to cum on my face, I started to protest and she gave me a look that convinced me to do as I was told. I got into position and the volume of the laughter got noticeably louder. I could feel my face turning bright red, one pump, two pumps, three pumps and cum began shooting onto my face. There was an uproar of cheering and laughing as I was drenched with huge loads of cum. I was not allowed to move or clean my self off, I had to stay there on display for all to see me soaked in cum. People began going back inside and I could hear them talking about how they had never seen such a loser and how pathetic I was for being such a chronic masturbator.
Pat thought I did a great job humiliating myself in public and let me know this was just the beginning of what she was going to do to me.
She then dropped me off completely naked about half a mile from home!!!  

1 comment:

  1. hot. i was humiliated by my wife many times, but only in front of her family and in front of her lovers. also at a pub telling bar ladies about being a cuckold. many times her sisters and some of her lovers watched me masturbate. mmmmm segaiolo

    ReplyDelete