Thursday, April 3, 2014

I am humiliated when step sister brings friend over who didn't believe stories of my getting caught masturbating as a teen, and they catch me fucking my blow up sex-doll!!

It was in the middle of the afternoon, I was fucking the shit out of my blow-up sex doll when my step sister Debbie and her friend Laura walked in the door.
It was humiliating to be caught fucking a blow up doll, Debbie was laughing and saying "See I told you!" while her friend stared at me with a big grin on her face. I pulled my cock out of the doll and tried to play it off like it was no big deal and Debbie insisted I continue fucking the doll because they came over to prove what a masturbating freak I am. They had come from the bar so they were both pretty drunk, they sat on the couch to watch me embarrass and humiliate myself fucking my sex doll for their amusement.
As I'm fucking the sex doll Debbie is telling her friend about how they would watch me beat off when I was a teenager, she had me filling in details from my point of view. They both thought it was hilarious as I admitted and confessed humiliating things that happened back then. It was not easy to keep from cumming and they teased me mercilessly about it. Debbie has always been pretty damn hot, her friend was young, around 25-ish and absolutely fucking gorgeous. They laughed at me when they had me admit how hot I thought they were, how much I wanted to fuck them, how pathetic I am as I fuck a plastic sex doll in front of them, and how the reason I could barely keep from exploding was because they were so fucking hot!!!
They both took pictures and recorded video of me using their phones, Laura got a phone call and told whoever called what she was watching me do.
They watched me for a few hours and  told me they wanted to see me cum all over myself before they left. I stopped fucking the doll and sat on the floor leaned back and shot cum all over myself as I came super hard!!
The girls were laughing hysterically as they walked around me and out the door!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment