Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sky brings older sister Amber to watch me masturbate

Sky and her older sister Amber come over and walk in as I am sitting on the couch pounding my fist up and down on my cock. It is always quite humiliating to look up and see someone you don't know standing there watching you masturbate....
As sat down Sky explained that she was pretty much forced by her sister to bring her over. Amber agreed and while staring at me jacking off said it was better than she thought it would be... They teased and encouraged me as they watched my beating my meat, Sky told Amber to take out her tits to tease me with even more.. Amber is slightly heavier than Sky, still smoking hot, but got a few more pounds, I would say probably around 135-140 lbs and her tits are phenomenal, perky, pretty large, with awesome little nipples.. She seemed to really like teasing me with her tits, rubbing them together, pushing them around as she grinned wickedly at me. Holy shit, I was loving it!! It wasn't too long before she was rubbing my dick up and down between her boobs, she was titty fucking me like a pro... I was mesmerized by her awesome tits and the grin she had on her face as she titty fucked me... It only took a few minutes till I couldn't hold back any longer, I said out loud that I was gonna cum and she kept going.. I warned her again that I was going to cum, she kept going. Last warning I told her she was about to get a cum shower and she kept on titty fucking me while I cum super hard. Cum shot up and hit her nose, some went up her nose some splashed off onto her face. She started to pull her back as I shot another couple of loads that landed on her cheek, then in one eye and up onto her forehead. I was spraying cum like a fountain, at least three loads made it onto her hair even... She smiled and said that was fucking  awesome as she used a towel to wipe the cum off her face. She got dressed and the sisters both said goodbye and left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment