Saturday, November 5, 2011

In the line at the grocery store Wendy and neighbor Jenni loudy discuss if the blow-up doll or the Fleshlight is funnier to watch me fuck!!!!

It was a busy time at the grocery store, the line we were in had about 7 or 8 people in front of us and the cashiers on both sides were open and had about the same length. Wendy and Jenni had been discussing what was the most enjoyable thing to watch me fuck and by the time we got in the checkout line they were argueing over what was the funniest with Jenni saying the Fleshlight and Wendy saying the blow-up doll. Wendy loudly made her case with details of the noises I made and the faces I made on top of the sheer undeniable humor of seeing a grown man fucking an inflatable sex doll. Jenni just as loudly and in great detail described how the Fleshlight can be put here and there and wedged between cushions and how I looked when fucking a fake pussy in each of those situations!! There was a good amount of laughing and giggling coming from the people around us.. I would say probably twenty or thirty different people heard at least some of the girls description of how I looked while fucking a sex toy, and they made sure everyone knew that I was the one they were talking about... 



Just to make sure of complete humiliation we were buying liquor and of course a bottle of Astroglide which they had me had in my hands as we made or way to the cashier. Yup I could feel my face burning red from embarrasment as I stood there holding a bottle of Astroglide as hey practically shouted detailed descriptions of me fucking sex toys!!! On the drive home from the store I was ordered to sit naked in the back seat and masturbate and because she is truly evil Jenni made me tell Wendy all the details about when Pat brought her friend over and he shot his load all over my face...

I'll write another post about what happened when we got back home from the store.....

I almost forgot to mention we stopped and got some fast food from the drive-thru window with me in the back seat, naked, and beating my meat. Even if I wanted to cover my self, Wendy had taken my clothes from me as soon as we got in the vehicle and put them up in the front on the floor by her feet...

I get to jack off all the time again so I don't much care about anything else at this point... I was going insane with little to no beating off for several months.... It feels SSSOOOO GREAT!!! I FUCKING LOVE MASTURBATION!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment