Sunday, May 8, 2011

My apartment is now neighbors party pad!!

As Jenni was getting dressed after fucking her friend she told me that my apartment was now her party spot and she would be using it often. She left and returned about an hour later with several of her girlfriends, who all found it funny how I had my fleshlight jammed between the sofa cousons and was fucking the shit out of it.. I was then sat on a chair facing a corner and told not to move until I was given permission. A bunch more of her friends showed up and there were probably twenty five people there partying while I had to sit in a corner and not bother anyone with my perversions. After everyone left Jenni gave me permission to come out of the corner and clean up the mess they created while partying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment