Friday, April 29, 2011

New neighbor and friends laugh as she makes me admit how much I masturbate!!

A couple of days ago Jenni was talking to a friend outside and as I walked by she asked me what I had been doing all day. I was shocked and I didn't know what to say and Jenni then reminded me that I am not supposed to be hiding and keeping secrets. I know my face turned bright red as I agreed I wasn't supposed to hide anything. She asked me again what I had been doing all day, I looked down at the ground and replied "masturbating", and they both erupted with laughter. I quickly walked away, ashamed and humiliated.. Now everytime I see her she makes me admit how much I have been beating-off and it is totally obvious that she really likes humiliating me!!

1 comment:

  1. maybe she ashamed that she not able to do it that much but for those of us who masturbate can car less what she thinks love to do it

    ReplyDelete