Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mother of stepsisters snobby friend comes over to get fucked, and busted when her daughter walks in as I am fucking her in the ass!!

It was what has become the standard, dropping by to get fucked situation. Just like her daughter she sat real close to me and asked if she could stroke it, then she had her mouth wrapped around it, and she began removing her clothes. I was giving her a pretty good fucking when she said she wanted my cock in her ass, so of course I did as she requested. She took it pretty well, she was real tight and I have a big cock, but she took it like a trooper. We had been fucking for a little over an hour at this point and right as I began to pump her ass hard and fast her daughter walked into the room. Talk about awkward!! Mom yelled at daughter, daughter yelled at mom,  daughter realized mom was getting it in the ass and yelled at her some more, mom grabbed her clothes as she ran out of the room. Then daughter and mother left the house, I'm sure one or both of them will be back to get fucked again....

No comments:

Post a Comment