Tuesday, December 21, 2010

another conversation with stepmother from when I was a teen

It was no more than a couple days after the conversation I wrote about in my last post. I was getting out of the shower and drying off when my stepmother opens the bathroom door and walks in. She is wearing a tiny bra and shorts, as she leans forward and opens a drawer by the sink she looks me up and down. I see those magnificent tits and I can feel my dick start to get hard, and she saw it too. She pulls some makeup out of the drawer, stands up straight, and starts telling me what a perv I am for getting excited by family. I cover myself with the towel but not before she has watched it get rock hard. She tells me she doesn't feel comfortable with
her daughters being around a perv like me and that she might have to talk to my dad about it. I try to go around her to leave the bathroom and she blocks my path and tells me she's not done talking to me. She begins putting on makeup in the mirror while she is putting me down. She told me if I wasn't so skinny maybe I could get a girl, maybe people would like me, that I need to stop being aroused by family. She kept on with the only a sick perverted loser would lust after family.
I was fifteen years old and had known this woman for about a week at this point. I was a walking hormone and her and her daughters were smoking fucking hot! Whet the fuck could I do when a hot babe I just met stands in front of me with no top on, or in a bra as I'm getting out of the shower. I was embarrassed and humiliated and felt ashamed over something I really had no control of, and she was loving every minute of it. She told me it would be really sick and disgusting if I went and masturbated, she said she didn't want to catch me beating off in her house, near her daughters. When I was finally allowed to go to my room I was totally confused and totally horny with a rock hard dick. I waited as long as i could and then jacked off in my room, a couple nights ago I found out she went downstairs and sat in the dining room which was directly under my room and listened to floor squeek as I masturbated.
I have many more of these types of conversations with my stepmother to tell y'all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment