Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stepsisters & friends watched me jerk off as a teen, I was just told humiliating truth..

I was sitting on the porch beating off when my stepsisters bff from high school came out quite drunk to make fun of me. She was and still is smoking hot, I totally wanted to fuck her and I remember beating off fantasizing about her quite often. She started by laughing at me for proving her right by becoming a total stroker boy. She wanted me to explain how I could just sit in the chair on the front porch and masturbate.
Then she said that it sure was different from back in high school when she would have to pretend to accidentally expose her tits to me before she could see me beating off.
I asked what she was talking about and she confessed that from my sisters room they were able to watch me masturbate in the back room, which is where I would go if I wanted to beat off during the day. She laughed as she explained that all the times I would see one of them changing, or getting out of the shower, it was all to see who could get me to beat off the most.
I didn't believe her until she described some of the different ways I beat off back then. She told me how they would all watch and laugh at me knowing it was one of them I was beating off too, and how fucking pathetic I was running to the back room almost every time I saw one of them naked. She said they made bets as to who could make me beat off most (Tammi, the girl I was talking to was the most), and who I pounded my cock the hardest to ( also Tammi as I really wanted to fuck her silly), and who I masturbated slowest to (Debbie who I wanted to make love to).
Apparently everyone could and did watch me doing one of the few things I really thought I was able to hide.

It's one thing to have people watch from the roof next door, but these girls knew I wanted to fuck them and would expose themselves to get me to run off to the back room where I would masturbate thinking I was hiding in a safe private location. I am a little ashamed that she knew how much I beat off to her.

She did take her top off for old times sake and I almost came at the sight of her damn near perfect tits. She left her top off for a few minutes as I pounded my cock and stared at her tits! She said she had always liked my big cock and even stroked it for a few minutes before she laughed as she went back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment