Saturday, May 23, 2009

One time her mom walked in right as I shot cum all over her face!!

Her husband was gone for a week on business and she wanted me to stay at her place so she could serviced more. She picked me up completely naked and that was how i stayed the whole time. I think it was the second day, it was in the morning, and I had fucked her real good. We were in the hallway right by the front door, she was kneeling in front of me rubbing her tits together and telling me to cum on her. Just as I started to cum the front door opened and her mom walked in, just in time to see me spray cum all over her face and tits. Sherri jumped up and ran upstairs to get dressed, I had nowhere to go and no clothes to put on.. Sherri came right back down putting on clothes as she did, she grabbed her mom and led her outside. I could hear them talking and her poor mother just couldn't seem to understand what she just saw.
I'll tell more later, I hear her pulling up...

No comments:

Post a Comment